Winter Creek (upper) Trail
Temporarily CLOSED due to the Bobcat Fire.
The Winter Creek (Upper) Trail is 2 miles long. It begins at 2N41.2 above Chantry Flat and ends at Winter Creek / Lower Winter Creek junction. The trail is for horseback-riding only.
Alerts & Warnings
- NEW! Office Updates - Need Info or Passes?
- Forest Service Road Closures
- Additional Damage to Roads/Trails Due to Tropical Storm Hilary
- Fire Danger: HIGH
- Temporary Closures (Bobcat Fire)
- Driving to the Forest?
- Advisory: Hiking at High Elevations
- Planning to Camp? (Stay Limits & Dispersed Camping Restrictions)