Dawson Saddle Trail
The Dawson Saddle trail is 1.8 miles long. It begins at Dawson Saddle On Hwy 2 and ends at P.c.t. Near Throop Peak. The trail is open for the following uses: Horseback Riding
Alerts & Warnings
- NEW! Office Updates - Need Info or Passes?
- Forest Service Road Closures
- Additional Damage to Roads/Trails Due to Tropical Storm Hilary
- Fire Danger: HIGH
- Temporary Closures (Bobcat Fire)
- Driving to the Forest?
- Advisory: Hiking at High Elevations
- Planning to Camp? (Stay Limits & Dispersed Camping Restrictions)