Winter Creek Trail
Temporarily CLOSED due to the Bobcat Fire.
General Info: The Winter Creek Trail is 3 miles long. It begins at Upper Winter Creek / Lower Winter Creek junction and ends at the Mt. Wilson Trailhead (Sierra Madre, CA). This trail is for horseback-riding only.
Alerts & Warnings
- NEW! Office Updates - Need Info or Passes?
- UPDATED! Forest Service Road Closures
- Additional Damage to Roads/Trails Due to Tropical Storm Hilary
- Fire Danger: HIGH
- Temporary Closures (Bobcat Fire)
- Advisory: Safety by Waterfalls / Streams / Creeks
- Driving to the Forest?
- Advisory: Hiking at High Elevations
- Planning to Camp? (Stay Limits & Dispersed Camping Restrictions)