Oak Springs Trailhead & Picnic Area
NOTE: Be sure to check the Alerts & Conditions webpage for updates about both FIRE and TRAIL restrictions.
Elevation: 1,750 feet
General Amenities: 3 picnic sites with picnic tables, no FS provided fire appliances. Vault toilet. Trash receptacles. No water.
Equestrian Amenities: 2 hitching rails for horses, no water, bring plenty of water for horses
Hiking: Access to the Oak Springs Trailhead
Fees: Adventure Pass or America the Beautiful Pass required.
At a Glance
|Operational Hours:||Day use hours are 6 am to 10 pm.|
|Reservations:||Picnic sites are first come-first served. No reserving or holding of sites allowed.|
|Fees:||Adventure Pass Required $5/day or $30/year. Interagency Passes also accepted.|
|Passes:||Adventure Pass/America the Beautiful Pass Required.|
|Information Center:||Please call the LA Gateway District Office at (818) 482-8937 for current conditions and additional information.|
Alerts & Warnings
- NEW! Office Updates - Need Info or Passes?
- Forest Service Road Closures
- Additional Damage to Roads/Trails Due to Tropical Storm Hilary
- Fire Danger: HIGH
- Temporary Closures (Bobcat Fire)
- Driving to the Forest?
- Advisory: Hiking at High Elevations
- Planning to Camp? (Stay Limits & Dispersed Camping Restrictions)