Redfeather Visitor Center
The Redfeather Visitor Center is located at 274 Dowdy Lake Road, at the eastern edge of the town of Red Feather Lakes, and close to fishing opportunities at West Lake.
The Redfeather Visitor Center was built by Civilian Conservation Corps workers between 1937 and 1939, as part of the Redfeather Ranger District. That district office was eventually combined with the Estes-Poudre Ranger District to form the Canyon Lakes Ranger District, which is headquartered in Fort Collins.
At a Glance
|Operational Hours:||Not open during the 2022 season.|
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information