Rolfe C. Hoyer Campground
Situated among the Ponderosa pine, Hoyer is one of the most popular campgrounds for families and seniors.
Click for a map of Rolfe C. Hoyer Campground.
At a Glance
|Reservations:||Make a reservation|
|Area Amenities:||Tent camping,Camping trailer,Picnic tables,Toilets,Drinking water|
|Fees:||Per vehicle per night $24.00
Interagency/Senior Discount $12.00
Additional Camp Unit $24.00 collected at the campground
|Open Season:||May - October|
|Best Season:||From mid-May through September|
|Closest Towns:||Greer, AZ or Springerville, AZ|
|Information Center:||Springerville Ranger District
TTY: (928) 333 -5397
Directions from Greer: Hoyer Campground is located two miles north of town on State Highway 373, across from the Greer Lakes.
- The Greer Lakes and the Little Colorado River are within walking distance for avid anglers.
- Visitors should be prepared for rain, often heavy, through July and August.
- Expect cool to cold nighttime temperatures
- Campfire grills and picnic tables
- Garbage facilities
- Shower facility
- Campground hosts
- Gravel roads
- Parking pads
- No utility hookups.
- Gas, groceries, restaurants and equipment rental are available in Greer.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
91 camping units
RV CampingTrailers and motorhomes up to 32 foot
Lake and Pond Fishing
River and Stream Fishing