Alpine Divide Campground
Area Status: Open
Alpine Divide Campground is tucked away in a picturesque setting at the foot of Escudilla Mountain in a cool, quiet grove of ponderosa pines. Its convenient location makes it a good base for travel throughout the area.
Click for a Alpine Divide Campground map.
At a Glance
Directions from Alpine: Drive four miles north on paved U.S. Highway 191.
- Tables, fire rings, and cooking grills
- Trash dumpsters in season
- Utility hookups are not available
- Gas, groceries, restaurants and equipment rental available in Alpine
- Pets must be restrained or on a leash
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
- Only four available at this time due to construction. 12 single-unit sites
- Tents and trailers up to 12 feet