East Parksville Boat Launch
East Parksville Boat Launch provides access to the northeastern portion of Parksville Lake. It is a longer ramp, suitable for larger craft. A vault toilet, boat trailer parking, and a dock are provided.
Parksville Lake has bass, trout, blue gill, catfish, yellow perch and crappie. Campsites are dispersed along the lakeshore.
Parksville Beach and Mac Point are two popular swimming areas located nearby. Parksville Lake Campground is located on Hwy. 30 and hiking trails are available at Chilhowee Recreation area. Picnic tables can be found at Mac Point and Chilhowee Recreation area.
At a Glance
From the Ocoee Ranger Station turn left onto Highway 64. Travel about 1.1 mils to the boat ramp on the right.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Lake and Pond Fishing
Boating - Motorized
Boating - Non-Motorized
|Fee charged for some activities:|
Alerts & Warnings
- FIRE RESTRICTIONS ON THE FOREST
- Road to Beauty Spot Scenic Overlook (aka Indian Grave Gap) closed
- Watauga Ranger District Office closed for renovations
- Closure Map for Bald River Falls Bridge replacement project
- Food and Refuse Food Requirements to Protect Bears
- Closures for Black Bear Fire are now open
- Tweed Springs Fire Roads and Trails Reopen
- Fireworks illegal on Cherokee National Forest
- Temporary road closure of Flatwoods Road