Sedona Area OHV Routes
Eleven different OHV routes are highlighted within the Sedona area of the Red Rock Ranger District, ranging from Easy (dirt forest road) to Extreme Difficulty (4-wheel drive and high clearance necessary). Please keep in mind there is no operating a motor vehicle off an open and authorized road.
At a Glance
|Fees:||Casner Mountain requires a free permit, which are limited each year and can be obtained by calling the Red Rock Ranger Station at 928-203-2900. Soldier Pass requires a permit at least 72 hours in advance, which can be obtained through Recreation.gov.|
General InformationGeneral Notes:
Click on the map to see a larger PDF version for more details concerning each of these routes. (Use Ctrl + to zoom and Ctrl - to zoom out when viewing the map).
- Ranch Loop - 6.5 mile loop
- Cliffhanger - 5.5 miles one-way
- Diamondback Gulch - 6 mile loop
- Outlaw - 10.5 mile loop
- Casner Mountain - 6.75 miles one-way
- Powerline - 6.5 miles one-way
- Smasher Canyon - 3.5 miles one-way
- Vultee Arch - 4 miles one-way
- Soldier Pass - 2.5 miles round-trip
- Schnebly Hill - 11 miles one-way
- Broken Arrow - 4 miles round-trip
Please respect neighborhoods when passing through, by obeying speed limits and minimizing noise.