Hall Mountain-Grassy Top #533
This connector trail links Grassy Top Trail #503 to a junction of Hall Mountain Trail #540 and Noisy Creek Trail #588. It follows the Hall-Grassy Divide and mainly winds through timber with limited views, but there are open meadows close to the junction with the Grassy Top Trail #503. Some steep sections are encountered along trail.
At a Glance
|Closest Towns:||Metaline Falls, WA|
|Information Center:||Trail Map provided by NEWashingtontrails.com|
General InformationGeneral Notes:
- USGS Map: Pass Creek
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
- Many riders combine this trail with Hall Mountain / Grassy Top Trail #533 and Noisy Creek Trail #588.
- Scenic views of surrounding mountain peaks.
- Variety of wildlife ranging from common whitetail deer to endangered woodland caribou and threatened grizzly bear.
- Other species of interest are bighorn sheep, moose, elk, mountain lion, black bear, gray wolf, bald eagle and other bird species.
- Alpine plants, shrubs, trees.
- Spectacular views of surrounding peaks in the Selkirk Mountains.
Alerts & Warnings
- Flume Creek Closure Order: 06-21-35-23-08
- Prescribed Burn Notice
- 06-21-00-21-02: Food Storage Order
- TERMINATION of Salmo Basin Fire Closure: 06-21-35-23-04
- TERMINATION of Public Use Restrictions: 06-21-09-23-06
- TERMINATION of Crater Creek Fire Closure: 06-21-09-23-07
- TERMINATION of Closure Order: 06-21-12-23-01 Nancy Creek Road Washout Closure