Lakeshore Trail #504
At a Glance
|Restrictions:||Bicycles and horses are not allowed on this trail.|
|Closest Towns:||Metaline Falls, WA|
- USGS Map: Metaline Falls
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Lake and Pond Fishing
- Sullivan Lake is open year round.
- Kokanee, burbot (lingcod).
- Washington Department of Fishing & Wildlife Sport Fishing Regulations Phamphlet
- The Lakeshore Trail, which is a designated National Scenic Trail and located on the east side of Sullivan Lake, connects East Sullivan Campground and Noisy Creek Campground.
- Variety of wildlife ranging from common whitetail deer to endangered woodland caribou and threatened grizzly bear.
- Hall Mountain which borders the east side of the lake is home to a bighorn sheep heard. Other species of interest are moose, elk, mountain lion, black bear, gray wolf, bald eagle and other bird species.
- Deep valleys contain Cedar-Hemlock forest while high ridges over Whitebark Pine and other alpine plants.
- Spectacular views of Sullivan Lake.
Alerts & Warnings
- ORDER NO. 06-21-00-21-14 Public Use Restriction Stage 1
- ORDER NO. 06-21-00-21-02 Food Storage Order
- Trail update 7-20-2020
- ORDER NO. 06-00-00-20-02 Alcohol and Drug Prohibitions
- ORDER NO. 06-00-00-20-03 Explosives and Exploding Targets Prohibition
- Colville National Forest continues to restore access to closed areas
- Trout Lake trailhead