At a Glance
|Restrictions:||Bicycles and horses are not allowed on this trail.|
|Closest Towns:||Metaline Falls, WA|
- USGS Map: Metaline Falls
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Lake and Pond Fishing
- Sullivan Lake is open year round.
- Kokanee, burbot (lingcod).
- Washington Department of Fishing & Wildlife Sport Fishing Regulations Phamphlet
- The Lakeshore Trail, which is a designated National Scenic Trail and located on the east side of Sullivan Lake, connects East Sullivan Campground and Noisy Creek Campground.
- Variety of wildlife ranging from common whitetail deer to endangered woodland caribou and threatened grizzly bear.
- Hall Mountain which borders the east side of the lake is home to a bighorn sheep heard. Other species of interest are moose, elk, mountain lion, black bear, gray wolf, bald eagle and other bird species.
- Deep valleys contain Cedar-Hemlock forest while high ridges over Whitebark Pine and other alpine plants.
- Spectacular views of Sullivan Lake.
Alerts & Warnings
- Flume Creek Closure Order: 06-21-35-23-08
- Prescribed Burn Notice
- 06-21-00-21-02: Food Storage Order
- TERMINATION of Salmo Basin Fire Closure: 06-21-35-23-04
- TERMINATION of Public Use Restrictions: 06-21-09-23-06
- TERMINATION of Crater Creek Fire Closure: 06-21-09-23-07
- TERMINATION of Closure Order: 06-21-12-23-01 Nancy Creek Road Washout Closure