Lake Gillette Campground
Camping sites are nice and spacious and close to facilities. Some are very private and others closer together, some have a view of the lake. Day use for trails and beach area are nice with picnic areas and lots of parking. Access to Rufus Trail #148 is near this campground. An amphitheatre is also close and can be reached by one of the many trails. This is a great family campground with plenty of things to do.
At a Glance
|Current Conditions:||Water is not available after September 30.|
|Reservations:||Sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis or by reservation at Recreation.gov (1-877-444-6777).|
|Area Amenities:||Boat ramp,Tent camping,Camping trailer,Picnic tables,Toilets,Drinking water,Parking|
|Open Season:||Memorial Day Weekend - October 27|
Washington state fishing license required. See Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife at http://wdfw.wa.gov/ for more information.
|Closest Towns:||Colville, WA|
|Operated By:||Scenic Canyons Recreational Services|
General InformationGeneral Notes:
- Township 36 North, Range 42 East, Section 10
From Colville, WA: Head north on N Maple St toward E 2nd Ave for 0.1 miles. Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto WA-20 E/E 3rd Ave Continue to follow WA-20 E for 24.5 miles. Turn right onto NF-200/Pendoreille Lake Rd for 0.4 mlesi Turn left and continue for 236 feet. Destination will be on the right.
Latitude 48.6125 Longitude -117.5386111
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Campground CampingRecreation areas with activity Campground Camping:
- Semi private campsites as well as double campsites available.
|No. of Sites||8 single site(s), 6 double site(s)|
|No. of Accessible sites||0|
RV CampingRecreation areas with activity RV Camping:
- Semi private campsites as well as double campsites.
- No RV hookups or dump station.
Lake and Pond FishingRecreation areas with activity Lake and Pond Fishing:
- Can fish from shore, dock, or boat.
- Adhere to Washington State Fishing Regulations
Boating - MotorizedRecreation areas with activity Boating - Motorized:
- Motor boats are allowed on the lake.
Boating - Non-MotorizedRecreation areas with activity Boating - Non-Motorized:
SwimmingRecreation areas with activity Swimming:
- Designated swim beach. Floating swimming dock. No lifeguard on duty.
|Camping trailer:||Maximum vehicle length 30 feet|
|Picnic tables:||No Day Use Fee|
|Parking:||Day Use Fee|
|Boat ramp:||Day Use Fee|
|Drinking water:||Developed Potable Water and Hydrant|
Alerts & Warnings
- ORDER NO. 06-21-00-21-14 Public Use Restriction Stage 1
- ORDER NO. 06-21-00-21-02 Food Storage Order
- Trail update 7-20-2020
- ORDER NO. 06-00-00-20-02 Alcohol and Drug Prohibitions
- ORDER NO. 06-00-00-20-03 Explosives and Exploding Targets Prohibition
- Colville National Forest continues to restore access to closed areas