Snow Dog Trailhead
OHV Trailhead that access the road system and motocycle trails in the area.
At a Glance
|Reservations:||Sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis.|
|Area Amenities:||Tent camping,Camping trailer,Picnic tables,Parking|
|Open Season:||April 1 - November 30|
|Closest Towns:||Conconully, WA|
|Information Center:||Trail Map of Conconully and Tiffany Area|
From C o n c o n u l l y: Head west on W. Fork Rd for 3 miles.W. Fork Rd turns slight right and becomes NF-37. Continue on NF-37 for 5 miles and your destination will be on the right.
Latitude 48.552315 Longitude -119.857708
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
- Maximum trailer length is 16 feet. Not all sites at the trailhead will accommodate this large of a trailer.
- 3 sites available. Sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
|Camping trailer:||Maximum vehicle length 16 feet|
|Picnic tables:||No Day Use Fee|
|Tent camping:||Fee free campground|
|Parking:||No Day Use Fee|
Alerts & Warnings
- ORDER NO. 06-21-00-21-14 Public Use Restriction Stage 1
- ORDER NO. 06-21-00-21-02 Food Storage Order
- Trail update 7-20-2020
- ORDER NO. 06-00-00-20-02 Alcohol and Drug Prohibitions
- ORDER NO. 06-00-00-20-03 Explosives and Exploding Targets Prohibition
- Colville National Forest continues to restore access to closed areas