Bear Pot #19
This short trail leads to the mid point of Thirteen Mile Trail #23. There is an old hunter/trapper cabin along the route.
At a Glance
|Current Conditions:||Early spring trail conditions vary and can change rapidly. Trails may be covered in snow or other obstacles. Please check with ranger district.|
|Closest Towns:||21 miles from Republic, WA|
Use Bear Pot Trailhead.
- USGS Map: Bear Mountain
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
- The first 0.5 mile of this trail follows a drainage which may be cooler and wetter than the rest of this trail, or Thirteen Mile Trail #23.
Alerts & Warnings
- Flume Creek Closure Order: 06-21-35-23-08
- Prescribed Burn Notice
- 06-21-00-21-02: Food Storage Order
- TERMINATION of Salmo Basin Fire Closure: 06-21-35-23-04
- TERMINATION of Public Use Restrictions: 06-21-09-23-06
- TERMINATION of Crater Creek Fire Closure: 06-21-09-23-07
- TERMINATION of Closure Order: 06-21-12-23-01 Nancy Creek Road Washout Closure