Barnaby Buttes Trail #7
This trail follows a closed road for the first 3 miles. Experience a variety of forest environments along this tranquil trail. Abundant wildlife, seasonal wildflowers, wild strawberries, and huckleberries. This trail ils an access point for the Kettle Crest #13 South. The trail is built to pack stock standards. Allowed uses are hikers, bikers, and equestrians.
At a Glance
|Closest Towns:||Republic, WA|
From Republic, WA: Take highway 20 east 8 miles to county road 99 (Hall Creek). Turn right. Hall Creek road becomes forest road 2054. Follow forest road 2054 for 6 miles. Turn slight left onto forest road 2054-600, and follow it or 7 miles. The trailhead will be on your left. Forest road 2054-600 is not maintained for low clearance vehicles.
The eastern terminus of the Thirteen Mile Trail #23 is 1.5 miles before Banaby Buttes Trailhead, on the right side of forest road 2054-600.
Latitude 48.50550200 Longitude -118.504999
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
|Parking:||Small turnout parking lot off of main road.|
Alerts & Warnings
- ORDER NO. 06-21-00-21-14 Public Use Restriction Stage 1
- ORDER NO. 06-21-00-21-02 Food Storage Order
- Trail update 7-20-2020
- ORDER NO. 06-00-00-20-02 Alcohol and Drug Prohibitions
- ORDER NO. 06-00-00-20-03 Explosives and Exploding Targets Prohibition
- Colville National Forest continues to restore access to closed areas
- Trout Lake trailhead