Lambert Trail #47
This moderate 1.6 mile trail provides a short access to the Kettle Crest (North) National Recreation Trail #13 through meadows and stands of fir and ponderosa pine trees.
At a Glance
|Closest Towns:||20 miles from Republic, WA|
|Information Center:||Trail Map provided by NEWashingtontrails.com|
- USGS Map: Cooke Mountain
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
- Trail alternates between Fir and Pine stands.
- Good route finding is essential as the trail is not always obvious.
Alerts & Warnings
- ORDER NO. 06-21-00-21-14 Public Use Restriction Stage 1
- ORDER NO. 06-21-00-21-02 Food Storage Order
- Trail update 7-20-2020
- ORDER NO. 06-00-00-20-02 Alcohol and Drug Prohibitions
- ORDER NO. 06-00-00-20-03 Explosives and Exploding Targets Prohibition
- Colville National Forest continues to restore access to closed areas
- Trout Lake trailhead