Ten Mile Trail #25
A pleasant 2.5 mile hike through a variety of landscapes. There is a possibility of encountering rattlesnakes on the difficult loose talus slope.
At a Glance
|Closest Towns:||10 miles from Republic, WA|
|Information Center:||Trail Map provided by NEWashingtontrails.com|
General InformationGeneral Notes:
- USGS Map: Bear Mountain
Access #1: From Republic follow highway 21 south 10 miles to the Ten Mile Campground. Trailhead is in Upper Loop (western loop) on the right side.
Access #2: Use Ten Mile Trailhead
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
- This sometimes steep trail traverses loose talus slopes, crosses small drainages, and travels through open pine forest.
- One of the first trails in the spring to become snow free on the district.
- This is a segment of the Pacific Northwest Trail.
Alerts & Warnings
- ORDER NO. 06-21-00-21-14 Public Use Restriction Stage 1
- ORDER NO. 06-21-00-21-02 Food Storage Order
- Trail update 7-20-2020
- ORDER NO. 06-00-00-20-02 Alcohol and Drug Prohibitions
- ORDER NO. 06-00-00-20-03 Explosives and Exploding Targets Prohibition
- Colville National Forest continues to restore access to closed areas
- Trout Lake trailhead