Strawberry Mountain #309
The trail starts 200 feet from the Lost Lake Campground entrance on FS Road #33-050. The start of the trail is easy to spot. Just walk along the lakeside FS Road #33-050 and you will see the Strawberry Mountain Trailhead. This 3.6 mile round trip moderate out and back trail is a popular family hike up Strawberry Mountain that affords a good view of Lost Lake and Bonaparte Mountain.
At a Glance
|Closest Towns:||Tonasket, WA|
|Information Center:||Trail Map of Five Lakes Area|
From Tonasket, take State Rt. 20 east for 24 miles to County Rd. 4953 (Bonaparte Recreation Area). Take County Rd. 4953 5.5 mile where it turns into Forest Service Road #32. Continue on Forest Service Road #32 three miles to the junction with Forest Service Road #33. Drive Forest Service Road #33 6 miles to the junction with the Forest Service Road #3300-050. Take the FS #3300-050 left for 0.2 mile to the trail sign on the left across from the Lost Lake Guard Station at the Lost Lake Campground entrance.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
|Parking:||No Day Use Fee|
Alerts & Warnings
- Flume Creek Closure Order: 06-21-35-23-08
- Prescribed Burn Notice
- 06-21-00-21-02: Food Storage Order
- TERMINATION of Salmo Basin Fire Closure: 06-21-35-23-04
- TERMINATION of Public Use Restrictions: 06-21-09-23-06
- TERMINATION of Crater Creek Fire Closure: 06-21-09-23-07
- TERMINATION of Closure Order: 06-21-12-23-01 Nancy Creek Road Washout Closure