Frater Lake Trailhead / Sno-Park
Frater Lake Trailhead is a Day Use ONLY area. With a wonderful short looping trail system and a Cabin for day use only 1/2 mile from the trailhead. Lots of wildlife can be seen on and around the lake.
Provides access to:
At a Glance
|Current Conditions:||Winter Sno-Park fees required Dec 1-March 31. No summer use fees.|
|Area Amenities:||Boat ramp, Picnic tables, Toilets, Drinking water, Parking|
|Permit Info:||WA State Sno-Park Permit - Dec 1 to March 31|
|Open Season:||Year Around|
|Closest Towns:||Colville, WA|
From Colville, WA: Follow state route 20 for 29 miles east to the trailhead.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
- In spring, summer and fall mountain bikers enjoy the tranquility of this trail system.
- Can also access trail #142 from both sides.
Lake and Pond Fishing
- Access to trail #142 from both sides of this trailhead.
- Day use only cabin has picnic tables, a fire pit, and CXT toilet. There is no running water or garbage collection at this site.
- 10 miles of groomed trail.
|Parking:||Sno-Park Permit required Dec 1 to March 31|
|Boat ramp:||Gravel surface.|
|Drinking water:||Not available. Surface water should be treated.|