Lake Blue Ridge Recreation Area
Lake Blue Ridge Recreation Area is located on the west side of Blue Ridge Lake in Blue Ridge, GA. The lake is a 3,290 acre Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) reservoir. Blue Ridge Lake offers boating, skiing and fishing. The lake is home to bass, bream, catfish, perch and crappie, which makes the area popular with anglers.
At a Glance
|Information Center:||Blue Ridge Ranger District
Day HikingUse paved road system; Approx. 1 mi (old camping road)
Boating - Motorized
The boat ramp is open from Mid-March to Mid-September for boat access to Blue Ridge Lake.
|Launch Ramps||Boat Launch|
Alerts & Warnings
- Helton Creek Falls and Trail Temporarily Closed
- Coleman River Rd (FSR #54) Closure
- CAUTION Waterfall Dangers
- Road Closures on the Chattooga River Ranger District
- CALL BEFORE YOU HAUL - ATV and OHV
- Holcomb Creek Falls trail closure
- Panther Creek Trail Temporarily Closed
- Don't Move Firewood!