Pine Creek Campground
A campground in the West Absaroka Mountains on the Yellowstone District.
Camp sites: 25
Trash Pickup: Yes
Firewood: $8.00 / bundle
Rocky Mountain Recreation Company
At a Glance
|Fees:||$24.00 includes 2 driving vehicles $8.00 each additional vehicle. Interagency Passes not applicable toward additional vehicle fees.|
9 miles south of Livingston on US 89, 6 miles east on Pine Creek Rd (narrow winding road).
Adjacent to trailhead up to Pine Creek Lake in the Absaroka Beartooth Wilderness.
Open 5/07 – 9/25
Largest Parking Spur: 16' x 50'
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Hiking Trail to falls & along creek
Access to Absaroka Beartooth Wilderness
Alerts & Warnings
- Closures on Sourdough Canyon and Leverich Canyon Trails Begin Nov.16th
- Pryor Caves Seasonal Area Closure
- Beartooth Ranger District Road and Trail Closures 01-11-82-23-05
- East Rosebud Road 2177 and East Rosebud Trail 15_Closure 01-11-82-23-03
- 01-11-04-23-03 Yellowstone Ranger District Camping Area Closure
- Road 478 Closure (South Fork Madison Road) 01-11-07-23-01
- Woody Creek Road Closure
- Hyalite Target Shooting Closure
- Road #3089, Closure, Sioux Ranger District
- McConnell Fishing Access and Beattie Gulch Area Shooting Closures
- Hyalite Drainage Proposed Permanent Recreational Target Shooting Restriction