Sypes Canyon Trailhead
Trailhead is at the end of Sypes Canyon Road, located within Sypes Canyon Subdivision.
Please respect private land and stay on designated access route.
Popular hiking route, providing access to the southern end of the Bridgers and connecting to multiple trail options with the Bridger Foothills Trail.
Motorized vehicles are prohibited on this trail.
At a Glance
|Open Season:||Year Long - slippery and icy in winter|
|Best Season:||May - Oct.|
|Busiest Season:||May - Oct.|
|Closest Towns:||Bozeman, MT|
|Water:||No Water Available|
From Bozeman, drive north on 7th or 19th Avenue, turning north on Springhill Road. From Springhill Road, turn right on Sypes Canyon Road, continuing until the end of the road to the signed trailhead.
Trailhead takes off from the Sypes Canyon Subdivsion. Respect private land and trailhead signs. Park in designated areas only.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Alerts & Warnings
- Regional Orders in Effect
- Woody Creek Road Closure
- Beartooth R.D. Select Rd Closures: Flood Damage
- Yellowstone R.D. Select Road & Site Closures - Flood Damage
- Closure - NFSR #2421 Glacier Lake Road
- Hyalite Drainage Proposed Permanent Recreational Target Shooting Restriction