Truman Gulch Trailhead
Provides access to the west central Bridgers. There is a developed trailhead at the end of the road with a parking area and horse loading ramp.
Trail feeds into the Bridger Foothills Trail.
At a Glance
|Busiest Season:||Spring, Summer|
|Closest Towns:||Bozeman, MT|
|Water:||No Water Available|
From Bozeman drive 2 miles north on 7th Avenue (West Frontage Road) to Springhill Road. Turn right at the light. Heading north on Springhill Road, travel 8.5 miles to Springhill Community Road on the right. There will be a sign for Truman Gulch. Turn right and continue for 1.6 miles to Walker Road.
Springhill Church is on the corner. Turn right and drive 1.1 miles to Forswell Road on the left. Continue 3 miles to the trailhead at the end of the road.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Alerts & Warnings
- Regional Orders in Effect
- Woody Creek Road Closure
- Beartooth R.D. Select Rd Closures: Flood Damage
- Yellowstone R.D. Select Road & Site Closures - Flood Damage
- Closure - NFSR #2421 Glacier Lake Road
- Hyalite Drainage Proposed Permanent Recreational Target Shooting Restriction