Brackett Creek Trailhead
Trailhead and jumping off point to multiple trail options and recreational opportunities on the east side of the Bridgers and in the Bangtails.
Upper and Lower South Fork Brackett Creek Trailheads can be accessed seasonally.
Refer to Forest Map and Motor Vehicle Use Map for seasonal designations.
At a Glance
|Water:||No Water Available|
From Bozeman take Hwy 86, northeast up Bridger Canyon approximately 18 miles. Parking area is on the right just after turning right headed to Clyde Park.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Alerts & Warnings
- Closures on Sourdough Canyon and Leverich Canyon Trails Begin Nov.16th
- Pryor Caves Seasonal Area Closure
- Beartooth Ranger District Road and Trail Closures 01-11-82-23-05
- East Rosebud Road 2177 and East Rosebud Trail 15_Closure 01-11-82-23-03
- 01-11-04-23-03 Yellowstone Ranger District Camping Area Closure
- Road 478 Closure (South Fork Madison Road) 01-11-07-23-01
- Woody Creek Road Closure
- Hyalite Target Shooting Closure
- Road #3089, Closure, Sioux Ranger District
- McConnell Fishing Access and Beattie Gulch Area Shooting Closures
- Hyalite Drainage Proposed Permanent Recreational Target Shooting Restriction