Bishop Park (Olson/Miles Creek Trailheads)
Multiple trailheads and connector routes for loop or out and back hiking, mountain biking and OHV riding.
Refer to Forest Maps and Motor Vehicle Use Maps for seasonal riding and designation dates.
At a Glance
|Closest Towns:||Bozeman, MT|
|Water:||No Water Available|
Head north from Bozeman on Bridger Canyon Road/Hwy. 86 approximately 13-14 miles.
During winter months snowmobiles can park in the pull-out along Hwy 86.
Turn right and head up Olson Creek to Olson Creek, Miles Creek or Bishop Park Trailheads and pull-out points.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Alerts & Warnings
- Closures on Sourdough Canyon and Leverich Canyon Trails Begin Nov.16th
- Pryor Caves Seasonal Area Closure
- Beartooth Ranger District Road and Trail Closures 01-11-82-23-05
- East Rosebud Road 2177 and East Rosebud Trail 15_Closure 01-11-82-23-03
- 01-11-04-23-03 Yellowstone Ranger District Camping Area Closure
- Road 478 Closure (South Fork Madison Road) 01-11-07-23-01
- Woody Creek Road Closure
- Hyalite Target Shooting Closure
- Road #3089, Closure, Sioux Ranger District
- McConnell Fishing Access and Beattie Gulch Area Shooting Closures
- Hyalite Drainage Proposed Permanent Recreational Target Shooting Restriction