Holiday Spring Campground
A campground on the Ashland Ranger District.
Camp sites: 3
Trash Pickup: No
No Reservations: This campground does not use a reservation system, it is managed on a first-come, first-served basis. Be aware the campground may fill up on weekends & holidays during the summer months and you should arrive in the early afternoon to ensure there is a space available for the night. There is a 10 day stay limit.
Ashland District Office
Box 168, Hwy 212
Ashland, MT 59003
At a Glance
|Closest Towns:||Ashland, MT, MT|
|Water:||No Water Available|
From Ashland, MT, travel 5 miles east on US 212. Turn left on East Fork Otter Creek Road and go 12 miles northeast. Turn right on Forest Road 4777 and campground will be on your left.
Open year round, depending on snow levels road may or may not be accessible.
Accessibility best Mid April to the end of November
Largest Parking Spur 30'
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Big Game Hunting
Alerts & Warnings
- Regional Orders in Effect
- Woody Creek Road Closure
- Beartooth R.D. Select Rd Closures: Flood Damage
- Yellowstone R.D. Select Road & Site Closures - Flood Damage
- Closure - NFSR #2421 Glacier Lake Road
- Hyalite Drainage Proposed Permanent Recreational Target Shooting Restriction