A campground along the Yellowstone River on the Gardiner District.
Camp sites: 17
Trash Pickup: No
No Reservations: This campground does not use a reservation system, it is managed on a first-come, first-served basis. Be aware the campground may fill up on weekends & holidays during the summer months and you should arrive in the early afternoon to ensure there is a space available for the night.
P.O. Box 5; 805 Scott St.
Gardiner, MT 59030
At a Glance
$5.00 each additional vehicle
Interagency Passes not applicable toward additional vehicle fees
16 mi N of Gardiner on US 89
Open All Year
Campground roads not suitable for vehicles longer than 48'
Largest Parking Spur: 12' x 50'
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Scenic Yankee Jim Canyon
Alerts & Warnings
- Regional Orders in Effect
- Woody Creek Road Closure
- Beartooth R.D. Select Rd Closures: Flood Damage
- Yellowstone R.D. Select Road & Site Closures - Flood Damage
- Closure - NFSR #2421 Glacier Lake Road
- Hyalite Drainage Proposed Permanent Recreational Target Shooting Restriction