Duck Creek Campground
Duck Creek Campground lies adjacent to Duck Creek Pond and Duck Creek, both excellent fishing waters. This picturesque spot rests beneath a sheltering canopy of ponderosa pine and aspen; it provides easy access to several recreational activities and breathtaking scenery. The Duck Creek Visitor Center provides useful information to help visitors make the most of their experience on the Dixie National Forest.
- 86 campsites with picnic tables and fire rings
- 7 double sites with picnic tables and fire rings
- 4 group sites with picnic tables and fire rings
- ATV corral for all OHV parking
- ABA access sites (site #1 - #55)
- Drinking water (Memorial Day - Labor Day)
- Flush and vault toilets
- Garbage disposal
At a Glance
|Fees:||For current pricing and availability, visit www.recreation.gov|
|Open Season:||May 26 - Sept 17|
|Closest Towns:||Duck Creek, Utah (limited services) ; Cedar City, Utah (full services)|
28 miles east of Cedar City on Scenic Byway SR 14. The campground entrance is adjacent to the highway.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information