Located near Pine Valley Wilderness this new campground loop offers a variety of campsites that are shaded by large Ponderosa Pine trees. Horse riding, fishing, and hiking are popular in this area. There are bike riding opportunities and horse trails nearby. Several trailheads including the Whipple, Equestrian, Brown's Point, and Gardner Peak are locatd in the Pine Valley Recreation Area.
- 15 single campsites (up to 8 people) with picnic tables, fire pits, and tent pads
- 3 double sites (up to 16 people) with picnic tables, fire pits, and tent pads
- 5 walk in sites
- Drinking water
- Vault toilet
- No garbage disposal, please pack it out
At a Glance
|Reservations:||First come, first served|
|Open Season:||April 30 - Sept 26|
|Closest Towns:||Pine Valley, UT|
To reach the site from St. George, travel north on State Route 18 to Central, UT and turn east on forest route number 035. Continue east for 7 miles to Pine Valley. Turn east in town and drive 3 miles toward the Pine Valley Recreation Area.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
- Average campsite parking length is 60 feet
- No RV hookups available
- Dump Station located on Forest Route number 035 between Central and Pine Valley, UT