Mack Landing is a quiet campground on a ridge above the Ochlockonee River, with spaces for campers, RVs (no hookups) and tents.
- Access the river by boat from the concrete boat ramp.
- Mack Landing serves as a hunt camp during general gun season.
At a Glance
|Operational Hours:||Open year round. Quiet hours 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.|
|Reservations:||First come, first served.|
|Fees:||$10 per vehicle for camping or day use. $5 boat ramp fee.|
|Restrictions:||Mack Landing serves as a hunt camp during general gun season. The normal 14-day camping limit is not in effect during general gun season|
General InformationGeneral Notes:
- Boat ramp
- Drinking water
- Host onsite October - March
- Picnic tables
- Toilets (non-flush)
Licenses and Passes
- Boating in the National Forests in Florida is regulated by the state of Florida. Please visit our boating web page before you grab your personal floatation device and head out onto the water.
- Florida requires a state license for all fishing activities. Visit our fishing web page before you grab your gear.
- Don’t forget your state license. Rules vary by each national forest. Check out our hunting web page for more information.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information