Lake Bryant is one of the larger lakes in the Ocala National Forest, very popular for boating and fishing. Access is via a commercially operated ramp south of SR 40 along Levy Hammock Road (SW 183rd Ave Road), just west of Halfmoon Lake.
At a Glance
|Expect full recreation sites during weekends. Have backup plans. Sites may close when capacity is reached.
|Access is based on water levels at the lake.
|Launch fee at private boat ramp.
|Florida requires a state license for all fishing activities. Visit our fishing web page before you grab your gear.
|Forest Corners via Levy Hammock Road and SR 40.
General InformationGeneral Notes:
- Boat ramp (private, with fee)
- Campground (private, with fee)
- Picnic tables (at ramp, on private property)
Licenses and Passes
- Boating in the National Forests in Florida is regulated by the state of Florida. Please visit our boating web page before you grab your personal floatation device and head out onto the water.
- Florida requires a state license for all fishing activities. Visit our fishing web page before you grab your gear.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Lake and Pond Fishing