Pine Flats Campground
6 campsites near the Mad River at 1,600 feet elevation. Water, vault toilets & garbage service. Maximum trailer length is 28 feet. 14 miles up the Entiat River Road from Highway 97A.
Individual sites and one group site.
Group site: Maximum 60 people and 20 vehicles. Water, campfire rings, picnic area, garbage service, and vault toilets. No electricity. 28' max trailer length.
At a Glance
|Operational Hours:||Late April thru late October. Water is not turned on until after May 1st and is turned off in the fall. Camping is still permited when services are not available.|
|Reservations:||Individual campsites are first come, first served. No reservations. Group site requires a reservation: Visit recreation.gov or call toll free 1-877-444-6777 - International 518-885-3639 - TDD 877-833-6777.|
|Area Amenities:||Tent camping,Camping trailer,Picnic tables,Toilets,Drinking water,Parking|
|Fees:||$15 per night per vehicle for single campsite with extra vehicle $8 fee. Only cash or check are accepted for payment. Group site use fee $75.00 per night, plus $10 reservation fee.|
|Closest Towns:||Entiat, WA 14 Miles Ardenvior, WA 4 Miles|
|Operated By:||Forest Service|
|Information Center:||Entiat Ranger Station 2108 Entiat Way PO Box 214 Entiat, WA 98802 Tel: 509-784-4700|
From Wenatchee, WA, travel north on US-97A (west side of Columbia River) for 14.4 miles to Entiat, WA. Just after the bridge turn left onto Entiat River Road (County Road #19) and travel north 9.5 miles to the community of Ardenvoir, WA. Go beyond the general store and turn left on Mad River Road / Forest Road 5700 and travel 4 miles to Pine Flats Campground.
From Chelan, WA, travel south on US-97A (west side of Columbia River) for 19.3 miles to Entiat, WA. Just before the bridge turn right onto Entiat River Road (County Road) 19 and travel north 9.5 miles to the community of Ardenvoir, WA. Go beyond the general store and turn left on Mad River Road / Forest Road 5700 and travel 4 miles to Pine Flats Campground.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
PicnickingPicnic tables are available at this site for day use.
|Drinking water:||May thru mid September only.|
Alerts & Warnings
- Wildfires Update
- Campfires Not Allowed on National Forest
- Naches Area: Little Naches River Restoration Closure
- Fireworks and Exploding Targets Prohibited on National Forests
- Twisp Area: Road #4400-45 and Dispersed Recreation Area Closure
- Twisp Area: Louis Lake Trail Bridge Closed
- Mazama-Winthrop-Twisp Area: Cedar Creek Fire Area Closure
- Winthrop Area: Cub Creek 2 Fire Area Closure
- Lake Wenatchee Area: Road #6304 Bridge Closure
- Cle Elum Area: French Cabin Creek Bridge Closure
- Interactive Area Closures Map
- Ellensburg Area: Rider's Camp Closed for 2022
- Naches Area: Boulder Cave Trail / Day Use Site: Open
- Forest Office Access Restricted
- Target Shooting Info