This 12 acre reservoir is a popular fishing destination located 8 miles southwest of Wenatchee, WA. The lake usually has a fair carry-over of Rainbow Trout, as well as occasional Tiger Trout.
At a Glance
|Restrictions:||Camping prohibited. Campfires prohibited.|
|Closest Towns:||Wenatchee, WA|
From Wenatchee, WA, follow Squilchuck Road south for 7 miles. Turn right onto Mission Ridge Road/Wenatchee Mountain Road. Follow this road for 1 mile, then take the first right onto Beehive Road/Forest Road 9712. Follow this road for 2 miles, keeping left at the forks. The reservoir will be on your right.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Lake and Pond Fishing
Open to fishing 4th Saturday in April through October 31
Statewide min. size/daily limit. Except Eastern brook count as part of trout daily limit.
Internal combustion motors prohibited.
WA State Fish & Wildlife fishing regulations apply.
Boating - Non-Motorized
Alerts & Warnings
- Lake Wenatchee Area: Road #6304 Bridge Closure
- Cle Elum Area: French Cabin Creek Bridge Closure
- Entiat - Lake Wenatchee Area: Upper Mad River Seasonal Trail Closure
- Leavenworth Area: Construction Delays on Snow Lakes Trail
- Mazama-Winthrop-Twisp Area: Cedar Creek Fire Area Closure
- Interactive Area Closures Map
- Winthrop Area: Cub Creek 2 Fire Area Closure
- Ellensburg Area: Rider's Camp Closed for 2021
- Naches Area: Boulder Cave Trail / Day Use Site Closed
- Forest Office Access Restricted
- Fireworks and Exploding Targets Illegal
- Target Shooting Info