Nason Ridge Trailhead
At a Glance
|Closest Towns:||Leavenworth, WA|
|Passes:||Recreation Passes may be used as a form of fee payment.|
From Leavenworth, WA, take US-2 West for 15 miles, then turn right on WA-207 North and follow it for 3.6 miles. Turn left onto Cedar Brae Road and go 0.6 mile. Turn left onto Kahler Drive and go 0.2 mile to the trailhead.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
The Nason Ridge Trail #1583 is not recommended for stock between Merritt Lake and Rock Mountain.
OHV Trail Riding
Motorcycles are not permitted on the Nason Ridge Trail #1583 west of Ninemile Saddle (nine miles from the trailhead).
|Parking:||Parking available for approx. 10 vehicles.|
|Toilets:||Vault toilet at trailhead.|
Alerts & Warnings
- Lake Wenatchee Area: Road #6304 Bridge Closure
- Cle Elum Area: French Cabin Creek Bridge Closure
- Entiat - Lake Wenatchee Area: Upper Mad River Seasonal Trail Closure
- Leavenworth Area: Construction Delays on Snow Lakes Trail
- Mazama-Winthrop-Twisp Area: Cedar Creek Fire Area Closure
- Interactive Area Closures Map
- Winthrop Area: Cub Creek 2 Fire Area Closure
- Ellensburg Area: Rider's Camp Closed for 2021
- Naches Area: Boulder Cave Trail / Day Use Site Closed
- Forest Office Access Restricted
- Fireworks and Exploding Targets Illegal
- Target Shooting Info