Paris Creek Trail #1393.1
The Paris Creek Trail begins at Forest Road 4330 and ends at Middle Fork Teanaway Trail #1393.
This trail climbs steadily, staying on the north side of Paris Creek. It levels off on a bench after 1.5 miles and is in a clearcut (1990) for the next mile. After reaching the junction with Jolly Mtn. Spur 1307.1, it turns northeast (left) and climbs steeply out of the Paris Creek Basin. It then descends into the South Fork Boulder Creek and climbs again, this time to its end at the ridgetop and junction with Middle Fork Teanaway Trail 1393. While much of this trail is in good condition, portions are steep and narrow.
At a Glance
|Operational Hours:||May - October|
|Restrictions:||Motorized use prohibited.|
|Closest Towns:||Roslyn, Cle Elum|
Parking for 10 vehicles, no other facilities.
Alerts & Warnings
- Pasayten Wilderness Fire Area Trail Closures
- Minnow Ridge Fire Area Closure
- White River - Irving Peak Fire Closure / Update
- Buck Creek Pass Fire
- Campfires Not Allowed on National Forest
- Fireworks and Exploding Targets Prohibited on National Forests
- Twisp Area: Louis Lake Trail Bridge Closed
- Mazama-Winthrop-Twisp Area: Cedar Creek Fire Area Closure
- Winthrop Area: Cub Creek 2 Fire Area Closure
- Lake Wenatchee Area: Road #6304 Bridge Closure
- Cle Elum Area: French Cabin Creek Bridge Closure
- Interactive Area Closures Map
- Ellensburg Area: Rider's Camp Closed for 2022
- Naches Area: Boulder Cave Trail / Day Use Site: CLOSED
- Target Shooting Info