Ranger Hole Trailhead
Provides access to: Ranger Hole Trail #824 - This 0.8 trail leads to the Duckabush River and the historic fishing spot of the first ranger stationed at Interrorem cabin.
Interrorem Nature Trail #804 - This 0.3 mile is an accessible interpretive loop and nature trail.
Parking lot near Interrorem Cabin. Water available at hand pump well near trailhead.
From Hoodsport, WA travel US Highway 101 north for approximately 22 miles to the Duckabush Recreation Area. Turn west onto the Duckabush River Road/Forest Service Road #2510 and travel 4 miles to end of pavement. Interrorem Cabin and Ranger Hole Trailhead are on the left.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Alerts & Warnings
- Resources responding to incident in the Skokomish Valley
- Olympic National Forest Enters Campfire Phase 1 Restrictions
- Flood Damage & Road Closure Updates
- Temporary Road closures in FS-28 Road System
- Temp Road Closure on FS Road 2480
- Sustainable Trails Feedback Form now Available
- Herbicide applications to occur on Olympic National Forest
- Alcohol Ban along Lake Cushman Corridor (FS-24) remains in effect