Yeager Mine Trail #501
The Yeager Mine trail is 1.0 miles long. It begins at Forest Road 9002s and ends at Forest Road 9626a.
Mingus Mountain Brochure (1.86 MB) NOTE- Brochure Correction: Mingus Mountain Campground and Picnic Site do not have electricity available at this time.
At a Glance
|Water:||Not available. Surface water should be treated.|
|Difficulty Level:||Easy to Difficult|
Alerts & Warnings
- Crooks Fire Closure Order Effective May 18, 2022
- STAGE 1 FIRE RESTRICTIONS NOW IN EFFECT; RESTRICCIONES DE FUEGOS ETAPA 1
- Fossil Creek & Forest Road 708 Closed until 12/31/22 for public health and saf
- Target Type restrictions implemented across the Prescott NF
- Temporary Camping Restrictions along Highway 260 and Salt Mine Road Corridor
- Drones Use on Forest Service Lands