Horsethief Lookout Trail #203
Until further notice, use of a high-clearance vehicle is recommended for those who plan to visit recreation sites in Horsethief Basin.
Trail Description: The Horsethief Lookout trail is 2.1 miles long. It begins at Forest Road 92 and ends at Guard Station.
Horsethief Basin Brocure (12.8 MB PDF)
At a Glance
|Closest Towns:||Prescott, AZ|
|Water:||Not available. Surface water should be available.|
|Difficulty Level:||Easy to Difficult|
OHV Trail Riding
Alerts & Warnings
- STAGE 2 FIRE RESTRICTIONS IN EFFECT; RESTRICCIONES DE FUEGOS ETAPA 2 EN EFECTO
- Fossil Creek & Forest Road 708 Closed until 12/31/22 for public health and saf
- Target Type restrictions implemented across the Prescott NF
- Temporary Camping Restrictions along Highway 260 and Salt Mine Road Corridor
- Drones Use on Forest Service Lands