Lynx Ruins Trail #301
The Lynx Ruins trail is 0.5 miles long. It begins at Forest Road 9271q and ends at Ruin. Short interpretive trail through pinon and juniper to an observation platform at a prehistoric ruin.
Trail Description and Map ( KB; Black and White; 8.5” X 11”)
- Lynx Lake Recreation Area Brochure (1,020 KB; Color; 8.5” X 17”)
Note: This site closes to prevent resource damage following especially heavy rain or snow. If you plan to visit and want to make sure it is open, please contact the Bradshaw Ranger Station: 928-443-8000.
At a Glance
|Closest Towns:||Prescott, AZ|
|Water:||Not available. Surface water should be treated.|
|Difficulty Level:||Easy to Difficult|
Alerts & Warnings
- STAGE 2 FIRE RESTRICTIONS IN EFFECT; RESTRICCIONES DE FUEGOS ETAPA 2 EN EFECTO
- Fossil Creek & Forest Road 708 Closed until 12/31/22 for public health and saf
- Target Type restrictions implemented across the Prescott NF
- Temporary Camping Restrictions along Highway 260 and Salt Mine Road Corridor
- Drones Use on Forest Service Lands