Anderson Trail #55
The Anderson trail is 7.1 miles long. It begins at Forest Road 705a and ends at Forest Trail 705.
This trail is in the Sheridan Mountain/Smith Mesa area which is popular with off-road enthusiasts.
At a Glance
|Closest Towns:||Prescott, AZ|
|Water:||Not available. Surface water should be treated.|
|Difficulty Level:||Easy to Difficult|
OHV Trail Riding
Alerts & Warnings
- Crooks Fire Closure Order Effective May 18, 2022
- STAGE 1 FIRE RESTRICTIONS NOW IN EFFECT; RESTRICCIONES DE FUEGOS ETAPA 1
- Fossil Creek & Forest Road 708 Closed until 12/31/22 for public health and saf
- Target Type restrictions implemented across the Prescott NF
- Temporary Camping Restrictions along Highway 260 and Salt Mine Road Corridor
- Drones Use on Forest Service Lands