Chasm Creek Trail #164
The Chasm Creek trail is 6.4 miles long. It begins at Forest Road 574, which is south of Camp Verde off of Salt Mine Road, and ends at Forest Road 528.
Part of this trail is located within the Cedar Bench Wilderness Area. Motorized equipment and equipment used for mechanical transport is generally prohibited on all federal lands designated as wilderness. This includes the use of motor vehicles, motorboats, motorized equipment, bicycles, hang gliders, wagons, carts, portage wheels, and the landing of aircraft including helicopters, unless provided for in specific legislation.
At a Glance
|Open Season:||Spring - Fall|
|Closest Towns:||Camp Verde, Arizona|
|Water:||Not available. Surface water should be treated.|
|Difficulty Level:||Easy to Difficult|
Alerts & Warnings
- Winter Recreation: Know Before You Go
- Perkinsville Bridge Area Special Closure
- There are currently NO FIRE RESTRICTIONS in effect on Prescott NF
- Target Type restrictions implemented across the Prescott NF
- Temporary Camping Restrictions along Highway 260 and Salt Mine Road Corridor
- Drones Use on Forest Service Lands