Stuart Falls Trail
The 4.5 mile long Stuart Falls Trail is within the central northern portion of Sky Lakes Wilderness. It begins at Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail and leads to the scenic Stuart Falls near the Crater Lake National Park boundary.
The trail is open for the following uses: Hiking, Horseback Riding.
At a Glance
|Restrictions:||Wilderness regulations apply|
|Information Center:||High Cascades Ranger District|
Alerts & Warnings
- Forest Order RRS 06 10 22 23 56 Alcohol Prohibition Illinois River Corridor
- Illinois River Swinging Bridge Closure
- Butte Fork Trail Bridge in Red Buttes Wilderness Closed Through July 2023
- Understanding Parking and Fire Restrictions on the Illinois River
- Bear-Human Interactions on the Rise!