Frances Shrader Old Growth Trailhead
There is a bulletin board and a brochure dispenser in the parking area.
Provides access to:
- No picnic table
- No fire pit
- No drinking water
- No garbage disposal - Please pack it out
At a Glance
|Operated By:||Forest Service|
|Information Center:||Gold Beach Ranger District|
From Gold Beach, Oregon, take County Road 595 (Jerry's Flat Road), which turns into Forest Road 33, east to Lobster Creek. Turn right on Forest Road 090 for 2 miles to the trailhead on the left side of the road.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Alerts & Warnings
- Forest Order RRS 06 10 22 23 56 Alcohol Prohibition Illinois River Corridor
- Illinois River Swinging Bridge Closure
- Butte Fork Trail Bridge in Red Buttes Wilderness Closed Through July 2023
- Understanding Parking and Fire Restrictions on the Illinois River
- Bear-Human Interactions on the Rise!