Daley Creek Campground
This is a semi-primitive camping area located near the confluence of Beaver Dam and Daley Creeks.
- 6 campsites (3 tent sites, 3 trailer sites) with picnic tables, and fire pits
- No drinking water
- Vault toilet
- No garbage disposal - Please pack it out
At a Glance
|Reservations:||First come, first served|
|Open Season:||May - October|
|Closest Towns:||Ashland, OR|
|Water:||No drinking water|
|Operated By:||Forest Service|
|Information Center:||High Cascades Ranger District|
From Ashland, OR follow Dead Indian Memorial Highway 22 miles east and turn north on Forest Road 37. Continue 1 mile to the campground.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
- There are 2 accessible sites.
- Nearby hiking opportunities include the Pacific Crest Trail (#2000), and the Brown Mountain Trail (#1005).
|Difficulty Level:||Easy to More Difficult|
Alerts & Warnings
- Effective 9/20: Wild and Scenic Lower Rogue River Stage 1 Fire Restrictions
- Illinois River Swinging Bridge Closure
- Butte Fork Trail Bridge in Red Buttes Wilderness Closed Through July 2023
- Effective 7/27: Forest-Wide Stage 1 Fire Restrictions
- Understanding Parking and Fire Restrictions on the Illinois River
- Bear-Human Interactions on the Rise!