Natural Bridge Interpretive Trail
The Upper Rogue Wild and Scenic River dives into an ancient lava tube and runs underground, forming a natural land bridge. Beaver ponds, birds and numerous tree and plant species add interest to the trail. The paved trail is barrier-free, and has benches to rest and reflect on along the way. Interpretive signing is available.
At a Glance
|Open Season:||April - November|
|Water:||Not available. Surface water should be treated.|
|Information Center:||High Cascades Ranger District|
General InformationGeneral Notes:
- Connecting trails: Rogue Gorge Trail #1034A, Upper Rogue River Trail #
- Trail is not designed for: pack and saddle, mountain bike, motorized bike, ATV, 4-wheel drive
From Prospect, OR, travel 9 miles north on Highway 62.
Alerts & Warnings
- Effective 9/20: Wild and Scenic Lower Rogue River Stage 1 Fire Restrictions
- Butte Fork Trail Bridge in Red Buttes Wilderness Closed Through July 2023
- Effective 7/27: Forest-Wide Stage 1 Fire Restrictions
- Understanding Parking and Fire Restrictions on the Illinois River
- Bear-Human Interactions on the Rise!