PCNST Siskiyou Gap Trailhead
Provides access to:
- No picnic table
- No fire pit
- No drinking water
- No toilet
- No garbage disposal - Please pack it out
At a Glance
|Current Conditions:||Visit http://www.pcta.org/ for conditions and maps.|
|Closest Towns:||Applegate, OR|
|Operated By:||Forest Service|
|Information Center:||Siskiyou Mountains Ranger District|
From Ashland, OR, drive south on Interstate 5 for 10 miles to the Mt. Ashland exit. Turn right and drive 0.25 mile to Mt. Ashland Road. Turn right on to the Mt. Ashland Road and drive 17 miles to where the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail crosses Forest Road 20, which is 1mile west of the junction with Forest Road 22 and Forest Road 20.
- Parking is available for 2-3 vehicles.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Alerts & Warnings
- Butte Fork Trail Bridge in Red Buttes Wilderness Closed Through July 2023
- Effective 7/27: Forest-Wide Stage 1 Fire Restrictions
- Effective 7/22: Wild and Scenic Lower Rogue River Stage 2 Fire Restrictions
- Understanding Parking and Fire Restrictions on the Illinois River
- Bear-Human Interactions on the Rise!
- Seasonal Alcohol Prohibition on Recreation Section of Illinois River