Farewell Bend Campground
This picturesque campground in the midst of old-growth forest is adjacent to the Rogue River. This campground also neighbors Crater Lake National Park, and has an amazing children’s play area! Groceries and a hot meal are close by in Prospect, and at the Union Creek Resort. There are outstanding fishing locations and many hiking trails, including easy access to the Upper Rogue River Trail. Sites not to miss include Rogue Gorge and Natural Bridge.
- 61 campsites with picnic tables, and fire rings
- Children's Play Area
- Drinking water
- 4 flush toilets with wash basins
- Campground Host
- Garbage disposal
- Gray Water Sumps
- Firewood for sale
At a Glance
|Current Conditions:||There are first come, first served sites, as well as reservable sites.
|Reservations:||There are first come, first served sites, as well as reservable sites.
|Open Season:||Spring - Fall|
From Medford, OR, travel Highway 62 towards Crater Lake National Park continuing by the town of Prospect, OR, and through Union Creek, OR, for 56.7 miles to the campground entrance to the west (left).
- All campsite parking areas are paved and range from 40 to 60 feet in length.
- All campground roads are paved.
- There are no pull-through sites available
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Lake and Pond Fishing
Alerts & Warnings
- Effective 7/1: Wild and Scenic Lower Rogue River Stage 1 Fire Restrictions
- Remember: Fireworks are ILLEGAL on public lands!
- Bear-Human Interactions on the Rise!
- Seasonal Alcohol Prohibition on Recreation Section of Illinois River
- Illinois Falls Trail Bridge Closure
- Red Buttes Wilderness Trail Bridge Closure