This site is located along the South Fork of the Coquille River. There is a group shelter for up to 25 people.
- 14 RV campsites with picnic tables, and fire pits
- Drinking water (unavailable until further notice)
- 4 vault toilets
- Garbage disposal (from Memorial Day to Labor Day only)
At a Glance
|Reservations:||First come, first served|
|Operated By:||Forest Service|
|Information Center:||Powers Ranger District|
From Powers, OR, go 15 miles south on Forest Road 33.
- Maximum vehicle length: 30 feet
- Paved driveways
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
- Forest Road 33
- Paved driveways with ample room for RVs.
- Located on the banks of the South Fork Coquille River
- Island Campground and Myrtle Grove Campground nearby
Maximum vehicle length in site parking is 30 feet.
- Nearby hiking opportunities include the Sucker Creek Trail #1256, Azalea Lake Trail #1262, Coquille River Falls Trail #1257, Elk Creek Falls Trail #1151, and the Big Tree Trail #1150.
|Difficulty Level:||Easy to More Difficult|
Alerts & Warnings
- Forest Order RRS 06 10 22 23 56 Alcohol Prohibition Illinois River Corridor
- Illinois River Swinging Bridge Closure
- Butte Fork Trail Bridge in Red Buttes Wilderness Closed Through July 2023
- Understanding Parking and Fire Restrictions on the Illinois River
- Bear-Human Interactions on the Rise!