Buck Creek Campground
This is a campground on the Powers to Glendale Bike Route. It is six miles to the Panther Ridge Trail #1253, which leads to Hanging Rock.
- 2 campsites with picnic tables, and fire pits
- No drinking water
- Vault toilet
- No garbage disposal - Please pack it out
At a Glance
|Reservations:||First come, first served|
|Operated By:||Forest Service|
|Information Center:||Powers Ranger District|
From Gold Beach, OR, drive north on US Highway 101 to Agness Road (Road 595 / Forest Road 33). Continue approximately 32 miles to Forest Road 3348. Turn right onto Forest Road 3348. Buck Creek Campground is located on the left side of the road, approximately 9 miles from the junction of Forest Road 33 and Forest Road 3348.
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
- Forest Road 3348
- Located along the upper reaches of the South Fork Coquille River.
- Eden Valley Campground nearby
River and Stream Fishing
Oregon state fishing license required. See Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife for more information.
|Difficulty Level:||Easy to More Difficult|
Alerts & Warnings
- Effective 7/1: Wild and Scenic Lower Rogue River Stage 1 Fire Restrictions
- Remember: Fireworks are ILLEGAL on public lands!
- Bear-Human Interactions on the Rise!
- Seasonal Alcohol Prohibition on Recreation Section of Illinois River
- Illinois Falls Trail Bridge Closure
- Red Buttes Wilderness Trail Bridge Closure