Panther Ridge - Clay Hill Trailhead
- Park along the road shoulder
From Gold Beach, OR, at State Route 101, take County Road 595 east for about 10 miles. Continue on Forest Road 33 for about 37 miles. Take a right at the intersection with Forest Road 3348 and travel 2 miles. Go right on Forest Road 5520 and travel 2.7 miles then take Forest Road 050 to the trailhead.
- Panther Ridge - Bald Knob Trailhead
- Panther Ridge - Buck Point Trailhead
- Panther Ridge - Hanging Rock Trailhead
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Alerts & Warnings
- Effective 7/1: Wild and Scenic Lower Rogue River Stage 1 Fire Restrictions
- Remember: Fireworks are ILLEGAL on public lands!
- Bear-Human Interactions on the Rise!
- Seasonal Alcohol Prohibition on Recreation Section of Illinois River
- Illinois Falls Trail Bridge Closure
- Red Buttes Wilderness Trail Bridge Closure